Wednesday 20 July 2011

Inside My Wardrobe

 I am going to be the first to admit that I am a girl with a shopping addiction. I just cannot help myself. Although this summer I am really trying as I want to pay off my overdraft before I go back to uni in October, as well as save money for my volunteering trip to Malaysia in September.

Along with my shopping habit, I also am a bit of an organisational freak, especially with my wardrobe.  I just love opening it and it being all organised and tidy, and it really helps when trying to find something. It's really annoying being at uni because I have a lot less wardrobe space and therefore I have to leave clothes at home which can get annoying when I know I want to wear something but I can't because I don't have it. 

If you ask my mum I am constantly reorganising my wardrobe, partly because I always think that I can improve on it, but also because I genuinely enjoy it.  Whenever I go to a friend's house and they have a messy wardrobe I am dying inside to just completely organise it! 

I'm home for summer now so I have my wardrobe organised how I want it, with everything in reach! So this is how it looks at the moment. 






I'm not going to lie but when I first saw New York Minute (with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen) I paused the screen when Ashley opens her wardrobe as I was in awe at how organised it was.  Mary Kate's made me want to close my eyes!

Tumblr_lltexajpom1qch9dho1_500_large

I can't wait to have my own flat/house one day and choose and organise my wardrobe. I am a proper organisational geek!  Hopefully it will resemble one of these! (very wishful thinking!!) 

Beautiful+designer+closet_large



X_2ad71457_large


Tumblr_li0lftzcw81qh18zoo1_400_large

Hosl07_carey_large

Closets_large
Tumblr_lnxdk5rbl81qh76z0o1_500_large
love and kisses
Vintage Beauty 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment